CRiTiCaL iNCiDeNTs !!!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

THe NeXT GeNeRaTioN...

Just recently, my cousin gave birth to a baby boy. This was one of the many anticipated events for the family, which includes all the other relatives, the whole Gaton clan hehehe. We were so anxious to finally see the baby and congratulate my cousin.

But faith had something different in mind. Turns out, the baby had some complications and had to be transferred to another hospital for further help. The baby had trouble eating and was not able to take in any type of food given to him. Sadly, the baby had to be subjected to a dextrose (im not sure of the spelling)

This was such an unfortunate turn out. I visted my cousin and my new nephew along with my mom, aunt and another cousin. (penny, sorry for missing your birthday!) We saw the baby in its bed and it was so cute. Though it was hard seeing the baby in that condition. But we were fortunate to see that the whole family tried to pitch in through any type of help needed.

I love this about our family. We seldom get together, mostly during christmas reunions only, but when we do, we really get together. The spirit is always there. We are one family and we go through anything as one, the good times and the bad.

I am happy to say though that with all the prayers and support, my cousin and her baby was able to go through this ordeal and win over it. The baby is now in good condition and is at home getting ready for his christening. Ninong ako! yehey!

the next generation of the Gaton clan
Pia, Sam, Karylle

The family has proven once again that blood really is thicker than water. And now that the clan is growing, I have 3 more beautiful nieces and a nephew, I hope they continue to be as united and as "together" as their parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles are.

1 Comments:

  • Bro, we now have 2 nephews and 2 nieces right! hehehe Miss yah! Thanks for the pics!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 14, 2006 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home