CRiTiCaL iNCiDeNTs !!!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Bak n BZ as a B!

im back...im back to the way i used to be... work, work, work...

that's how i am now. im back to regular working hours (actually, my sched's crazy! so its not regular working hours hehehe thank goodness my sched this week is 12nn -9pm and i hope it stays that way!!!)

but i am happy. i am now preoccupied with a lot of things. a lot...ill be in training for the next month or more...hay!

its actually funny now that i have work, its hard to fit in going out with friends and meeting up with them in my schedule. even my weekends are occupied. this weekend im going to penny's bday party (HBD Penny!), and also am going to watch a movie come sunday with Chef Tina! (naks, chef!) and go to a small reunion of old officemates (the WOW gang! see you soon guys!) im not used to this anymore. for the longest time, i always had the time to go to a friend and help out when needed or meet up and have coffee or just watch a movie. now, i only have my days off for these things. but thats how it is. you can't have everything!

still, im happy. i now am confident that i can go back to helping my family and be able to support myself. i am glad that i can feel productive and be able to contribute whether it may be in our house or in the office. this is good for me. this is what i was looking for. i just hope i dont sacrifice my time with family and friends just for the sake of my career. i dont want that.

but i might fail so this blog sets the backdrop. id like to say sorry now if ever in the future, i fail to show up to any gathering or gimik. hope you will understand. and thanks for bearing with me.

a special thanks to those who have kept me sane throughout these trying times! to those ho have helped me go on in one way or another. you know who you are and i appreciate you and your friendship! THANKS!

with your help, i paddled through! i overcame the rapids and am now rowing peacefully. thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home