CRiTiCaL iNCiDeNTs !!!

Sunday, June 05, 2005

and then there was GaNTeR!

And then... I appeared.

Wow! This is actually a new thing for me. For the longest time, I have been viewing a lot of blogspots of people I know and don't know. I enjoyed it actually. It's nice to know that I finally had the chance and time to create one for myself.
Honestly, it actually feels strange. It's like I'm opening myself to someone for the very first time. I'm letting other people into my life. A bubble has been burst. I'm exposed. I'm...this is ridiculous. I think I went overboard with that one.


Well, what the heck! Since I'm already here and I already signed up for this, might as well make the most out of it.
So to all of you who are reading this, Welcome! Welcome to my simple and pathetic existence!
Ciao!

ttfn...




3 Comments:

  • my golly fafa bear, do u actually want ppl to read ur entries? eh you'll make us all blind hehe change the font naman. but seriously, thanks for welcoming ppl to your site...on our part, welcome to blogger's world. enjoy & take care always, love u!

    By Blogger Anne, at June 07, 2005 8:50 AM  

  • I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 05, 2007 9:52 PM  

  • Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 23, 2007 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home